Wednesday 25 April 2012

A little motivational boost...we are ALL in the same boat

Whilst doing a little reading online I came across this blog/article from  a dancer named Azzura who works for Phoenix Dance Theatre.

It looks like other professionals are in the same boat as me....struggling to find the light at the end of the tunnel whilst in a balance of performance tours. I could definitely relate to her and her feelings she is expressing.
It is a nice motivational boost to read that despite her (and our) upward struggles she has come out of the other end with a personal sense of achievment, realisation and further understanding of her own practice. This is exciting to read as afterall this is what I am seeking within myself and my art.

Please give it a little read through if you need that ''if you can do it...so can I'' feeling!!

Azzura Ardovini An Education

1 comment: